- Moth Photographers Group
- The Moth Photographers Group is the premier digital guide to moth identification. Hosted by the Mississippi Entomological Museum at
Mississippi State University.
- Butterflies and Moths of North America
- BAMONA aims to fill the needs of scientists and nature observers by bringing verified occurrence and life history data into one accessible location.
Citizen scientists are invited to participate by submitting their photographs and observations.
- Butterflies of America
- Butterflies of America provides an interactive listing of American butterflies from Alaska to Panama to the Caribbean.
- The Lepidopterists' Society
- Butterflies and moths are the focus of this international organization bringing together professional scientists and amateur enthusiasts to study and enjoy the Lepidoptera.
- Societas Europaea Lepidopterologica
- Societas Europaea Lepidopterologica is the European society for the study of moths and butterflies and for the conservation of these insects and their natural habitats.
- The Southern Lepidopterists' Society
- The Southern Lepidopterists' Society was organized in 1978 to promote scientific interest and knowledge related to understanding the butterfly and moth fauna of the southern region of the United States.
- The Ohio Lepidopterists
- Promotes interest in the butterflies and moths of Ohio and neighboring states.
- Tortricid Resources on the Web
- Tortricidae resources on the web. Includes the online World Catalogue, a complete Host Plant database, and type photos from museums around the world.
Download Specimen Data
The raw data for certain fascicles will be made available on this page. For any
of the publications listed below, click "Download Data" to download an Excel file
of the data.
Lafontaine, J. D. 2004. Noctuoidea. Noctuidae (Part), Noctuinae
(Part-Noctuini). In Dominick, R. B. et al. (eds.), The Moths of America
North of Mexico. Fasc. 27.1, Wedge Entomological Foundation, Washington
Download Data for Fascicle 27.1
Hodges, R. W. 1999. Noctuoidea. Gelechioidea, Gelechiidae (part):
Gelechiinae (part - Chionodes). In Dominick, R. B. et al. (eds.), The Moths
of America North of Mexico. Fasc. 7.6, Wedge Entomological Foundation, Washington
Download Data for Fascicle 7.6
Board of Directors |
Order Form |
© 2004-2020 Wedge Entomological Research Foundation