- Moth Photographers Group
- The Moth Photographers Group is the premier digital guide to moth identification. Hosted by the Mississippi Entomological Museum at
Mississippi State University.
- Butterflies and Moths of North America
- BAMONA aims to fill the needs of scientists and nature observers by bringing verified occurrence and life history data into one accessible location.
Citizen scientists are invited to participate by submitting their photographs and observations.
- Butterflies of America
- Butterflies of America provides an interactive listing of American butterflies from Alaska to Panama to the Caribbean.
- The Lepidopterists' Society
- Butterflies and moths are the focus of this international organization bringing together professional scientists and amateur enthusiasts to study and enjoy the Lepidoptera.
- Societas Europaea Lepidopterologica
- Societas Europaea Lepidopterologica is the European society for the study of moths and butterflies and for the conservation of these insects and their natural habitats.
- The Southern Lepidopterists' Society
- The Southern Lepidopterists' Society was organized in 1978 to promote scientific interest and knowledge related to understanding the butterfly and moth fauna of the southern region of the United States.
- The Ohio Lepidopterists
- Promotes interest in the butterflies and moths of Ohio and neighboring states.
- Butterfly Monitoring
- The premiere site on butterfly monitoring. Sponsored by the Ohio Lepidopterists.
- Tortricid Resources on the Web
- Tortricidae resources on the web. Includes the online World Catalogue, a complete Host Plant database, and type photos from museums around the world.
Order Form |
Specimen Data |
Board Business |
© 2004-2017 Wedge Entomological Research Foundation